Wednesday, May 14, 2014

whimsical wednesday

it's both national wildflower and love a tree day for whimsical wednesday.  enjoy one or both in any way you wish!

my plans for wildflower and love a tree whimsical wednesday were thwarted by the weather! last night i retrieved the wildflower identification book with the intent to walk about looking up the names of wildflowers as i encountered them.  this morning i awoke to steady rain and heavy clouds and very very very wet grass!
plan b.....  all my stamps are now on the kitchen table. i've looked through them to unearth all of the flowers. i'll be working on something art related with my flower stamps, many of which are just right for depicting wildflowers.

for love a tree day i've written about my holly tree, a housewarming gift from my parents, in my memory book.

how are you enjoying wildflowers and trees today for whimsical wednesday?

2 comments:

  1. I think I will follow your idea using flower stamps and create something. Much too wet and drippy to consider doing anything outside!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. must too wet and drippy! great reason to craft!

      Delete