Monday, September 26, 2016

miscellaneous monday

miscellaneous monday at the whimsey project! our day to share all the stuff we don't share the rest of the week. bring on your miscellaneous!

"i just decided to!" that's a phrase i say to myself at various points throughout the year. something will tug at me and i pay attention to that tug. that's when i say, "i just decided to!" this typically takes the form of something i have been thinking about doing and just haven't or something that frustrates me or just pokes at me to pay attention. the latest, "i just decided to!" is years in the making. for creative outlet i art journal. every bit of it suits me except my handwriting/printing. finally, last week, i just decided to get better at hand lettering, as the experts call it. books written for kids (the novice) in the skill of hand lettering arrived friday last and i have been practicing. how utterly satisfying to get an O just so! i hope you will "just decide to" do something for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment