Monday, June 23, 2014

moments monday

moments monday at the whimsey project. our day to reflect and/or connect.  we reflect through the written word in the form of journaling. any type of journal will do.  i keep a personal journal, a themed journal about my farm, a memory book in which i record random memories and a notable notebook; in which to inscribe quotes, interesting facts, ideas, recipes and whatever else inspires.  we connect by calling, writing, emailing, visiting others or any other way you want to connect.

for moments monday i connected by writing cards and letters, emailed, called my mom. i reflected by writing in my memory book about the huge empty box my brothers and i played with one summer.  i wrote in the notable notebook, the farm journal and my personal journal.

how did you reflect and/or connect for moments monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment