Wednesday, October 1, 2014

whimsical wednesday

it's special delivery day for whimsical wednesday! the united states postal service delivered the first special delivery mail on october 1, 1885.  surprise someone today with a special delivery.  it can be something delivered in person, via another resource.  it can be simple or elaborate.  whatever you choose, send a special delivery this whimsical wednesday!

since monday i have been thinking about my special delivery. a few ideas that came to mind. however, those were put aside in order to send mom a pick-me-up in the way of flowers. at some point today the flower shop will ring her doorbell and she'll be surprised with a special delivery of flowers in a teacup on a saucer.  the goal is to make her day.  hopefully my special delivery will meet (and exceed) the goal.

what was your special delivery for whimsical wednesday?

5 comments:

  1. Perfect day for a special delivery for mom. She needs a pick me up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mom called. she received her special delivery and was very pleased. she loved the roses in the teacup! mission accomplished!

      Delete
  2. My special deliveries should be Happy Fall Y'all cards showing up in various places.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooooh! fun. hope there'll be one in my mailbox!

      Delete
  3. i was on the receiving end of a special delivery! my friend, kathy, brought me a crafting stamp. special delivery!

    ReplyDelete