Saturday, February 7, 2015

silly saturday

silly saturday at the whimsey project! our day to share silly stuff to make us grin, giggle, guffaw!

a long story very short; the results of a root canal this week were anything but silly. thanks to my friend, kathy, who rescued me from certain dental doom, i was able to react to the following with humor.  the post-operative instruction sheet stated that the patient should continue to brush and floss teeth per routine.  wow!  my reaction to that bit of information was to guffaw, ruefully!  brush and floss my teeth?!  in the mouth i can't open?! banging on the teeth that wish to be left alone?!  nope! at least i could actually laugh but it made my mouth and teeth hurt!

share your silly with us on silly saturday.  make us grin, giggle, guffaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment