Monday, March 7, 2016

miscellaneous monday

miscellaneous monday at the whimsey project. our day to share stuff we don't share the rest of the week. bring on your miscellaneous.

it's time, once again, to attempt to attract the elusive baltimore oriole. according to all the maps i have examined, my area is part of their territory. this year, i did further research on attracting the birds to my environment. i'm beginning a month earlier than in previous years. those birds have to see signs of the color orange early on or they'll just pass by. armed with more information and the usual determination, here we go again.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you are successful! They are beautiful birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get some new birds! I continue to enjoy my red and blue bird visitors. The doves are a hoot, they sit under the pine trees or on the fence waiting for the feeders to be filled up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i enjoy the antics of these birds as well. such a pleasure!

      Delete