Wednesday, October 2, 2013

whimsical wednesday

we are observing guardian angel day for whimsical wednesday.  do something for someone you know or someone you don't know.  doesn't matter what, just be someone's guardian angel if only for today.

i decided to be a guardian angel to my mother for this special day.  she's been ill and coping with the death of my father. since she lives far away, i ordered flowers to be delivered to her.  the arrangement selected is bright and cheerful. she loves receiving flowers. the bouquet is sure to please.  mission accomplished!

4 comments:

  1. I guess I was a guardian angel for my husband who had a medical procedure today. Prayers were answered as the procedure went perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, you were! a very important guardian angel role!

      Delete
  2. I was mom's guardian angel at Senior Day at Kroger.
    It can get pretty intense!
    I was there when the happy happy flowers were delivered! Brightened up
    both of our day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. senior day at kroger definitely requires a guardian angel to navigate the store! yay happy flowers!

      Delete