Thursday, October 3, 2013

thoughtful thursday

the saga of stuff continues!  fortunately the house was relieved of several large plastic bags of items earlier this week. gone are they to reside with someone else. that feeling of accomplishment gives me the strength and energy to continue. should i begin to falter, there are those who are ready to support my efforts! yay! do some fall cleaning of your own and reduce your amount of stuff!  (if nothing else, it frees space for those new items that might come your way this upcoming holiday season.)

6 comments:

  1. A small bag and a box full of things that have been sitting around my house for several weeks left today. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. progress! a great feeling of accomplishment keeps us going! yay!

      Delete
  2. I put a box next to my clothes closet. I am filling it as I go through things I haven't worn in a long time. Now it is easier to find what I truly enjoy wearing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's a good idea. keep the "leave the closet" box right by the closet. no extra effort, just do it!

      Delete
  3. I have a collection in the corner that needs to go. Kiddos grow out of shoes so fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at least you have a valid reason for your stuff. kiddos do that to a house! lol.....

      Delete