Wednesday, March 9, 2011

whimsical wednesday!

the kitties and i had a fine morning dancing in the kitchen this whimsical wednesday.   the kitties took turns waltzing with me to something classical while water boiled for tea.  by the time the music ended the water was boiling.  now the tea had to steep so we danced another waltz to more classical music.  after all this waltzing, in which the kitties were sure their mommy had gone completely around the bend, it was time for tea.  dancing in the kitchen plus tea equals such fun on whimsical wednesday.  hopefully you'll dance in the kitchen today and your step, like mine, will be lighter throughout the day.

3 comments:

  1. OFFICE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!! I blasted a silly dance/techno tune and my coworkers and I shook our groove thing this afternoon!

    lots-o-fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is amazingly excellent! hopefully everyone enjoyed. maybe you have started an office trend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my students all jammed out yesterday, I didn't even tell them too. I used high energy music all night and in down moments I caught them busting a move all on their own!

    ReplyDelete