Monday, May 9, 2016

miscellaneous monday

miscellaneous monday at the whimsey project! our day to share all the stuff we don't share the rest of the week! what say you about stuff?

we are keeping a whimsey calendar this year! any calendar will do; wall, pocket, notebook. the intent is to record for each day a whimsical moment. your whimsical moment, great or small. some of what is recorded will seem only whimsical to you. as it should be. it's your whimsey.  if you haven't begun a whimsical moment calendar you can begin today. from time to time we'll be sharing some of our whimsical moments.  like right now!

my whimsical moment? march 28th: wearing my favorite socks.

1 comment:

  1. I have a card ministry--I kept forgetting who/when I sent what to.So I began using my color-it calendar as a journal when I mail out cards.

    ReplyDelete