Wednesday, December 19, 2012

whimsical wednesday

it's secret santa this whimsical wednesday; offering a gift in any form to someone without them knowing who the gift came from.  at once I knew who and what I wanted to offer as secret santa. my gift was actually gifts.  every year I participate in a holiday cookie exchange.  today the cookies were presented to the firemen in the two fire houses in town.  I was seen but unknown therefore still secret!  the firemen were very pleased to have an array of christmas cookies to enjoy. as soon as the cookies were handed over they began to munch, munch, munch them.  the second secret santa gift went to a person who is having a rough time so is very sad this holiday season.  she will have returned to her workplace after lunch today to be greeted by a lovely plant festooned in holiday regalia.  hopefully her secret santa gift gave her reason to smile. what was your secret santa gift this whimsical wednesday? 

No comments:

Post a Comment