Tuesday, July 3, 2012

miscellaneous

yes!  it rained yesterday for the first time in a very long time.  it didn't last very long but it was rain and i was both relieved and grateful.  as i write, another storm seems to be brewing!  come, rain, come!  you are very welcome!

last whimsical wednesday's activity was to participate in craftin' with suz's duct tape challenge.  my project was to create and send a post card.  three days after putting it in the mail, i received an email from the recipient telling me a post card made of duct tape was discovered in their mailbox!  the exciting part of the project was that the post office actually processed and delivered a post card made of duct tape!

as with most artists, there is an abundance of art and craft supplies in my house!  an overabundance, actually, that seems to be pushing me passed the ability to create. determined to undo that condition, my creativity has been focused on sorting, paring and organizing.  it is often more difficult than attempting to create a piece!

when in need of a break from the task of paying attention to supplies, i have been practicing the new skills i am learning in the art journaling classes.  thus far, i am very pleased with my efforts.  some of my pages will most likely be posted on photo friday(s).


No comments:

Post a Comment