Wednesday, January 25, 2012

whimsical wednesday!

it's opposite day for whimsical wednesday!  my opposite activities were great!

instead of getting up at the usual time, i slept late. such luxury for a weekday! the furry creatures in the house were especially pleased with this opposite activity, it seemed.  when i awoke in late morning, i was covered with dog and kitties.  they were happily snoozing too.  for their benefit i laid with them longer; enjoying being drowsy, feeling their warm little selves on me and listening to the rain fall against the windows.  

i tackled another opposite and it is one that doesn't come easily.  i actually read the manuals of the digital camera and cell phones to learn more about how to use these instruments of technology.  typically i manage to use technology on a very superficial level.  if i can get it to at least function that's good enough.  i know i'm not utilizing the instruments to full capacity.  i know i don't get full use of anything technical (i STILL can't program a vcr) because it's just not in me.  but i worked at my opposite activity and learned a lot more about the camera and the simple cell phone.  i feel empowered!

what did you do for opposite day?

3 comments:

  1. I plan to post on my website in the evening instead of in the morning as my opposite activity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..... was that more fun?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not really! hahahaha I like sharing in the morning.

    ReplyDelete