Wednesday, January 4, 2012

whimsical wednesday!

we created treasure boxes for whimsical wednesday! it took awhile to decide on the container for my treasure box because it was important to use something already available (to recycle). several options were found, considered and discarded.  a box in the closet seemed to be the right fit for my treasure box.  it's large enough without being overwhelming in size and has a lid.

the decorating of the box will have to wait because i just can't decide what i want it to be.  thus my treasure box will be a work in progress, both in style and what it will contain.  when my friends come for a crafting day i will pay attention to the outward appearance of my treasure box.  should nothing inspire, the box shall remain unadorned and will be a "plain brown wrapper" treasure box.  all that will be within will belie the outward appearance.  that is just as appealing to me as anything that could be added to the outside of the box in the form of decoration.

did you create a treasure box this whimsical wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment