Wednesday, July 6, 2011

whimsical wednesday!

an early rising friend was the recipient of my whimsical wednesday phone call. we haven't talked in awhile and it has been even longer since we have seen each other. as soon as i heard her voice i could "hear" her smile!  we had a lovely half hour conversation, catching up on each other's doings and vowing to get together soon. in the meantime, my hello to her and her smile to me will last until we are in each other's company.  "hearing" someone smile over the phone was so endearing that there just might be more calls throughout the day.

2 comments:

  1. not only did i make a call to hear someone smile, i received a call that made me both smile and laugh. my caller got an earful! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just received another phone call; more smiling and laughter. this has been a grand whimsical wednesday!

    ReplyDelete