Friday, July 15, 2011

photo friday

today's photo features a card my granddaughter created for me when she was about four years old.  the drawing was so cute and happy, it was definitely a keeper.  about the time she gave me the card, i read the bit of wisdom written on the card.  that wisdom was also a keeper so the two were combined.  when megan saw that i had written on the card she asked me why.  my reply was that her card and those words were keepers so i decided to keep them together.  the card rests on a shelf in my room where it can greet me daily.  and megan is thrilled to find it there whenever she visits.  enjoy!


"don't get older, get better.  live realistically.  give generously.  adapt willingly.  trust fearlessly.  rejoice daily."
                                                                                                                 ........charles r swindell

No comments:

Post a Comment