Monday, March 13, 2017

miscellaneous monday

miscellaneous monday at the whimsey project! our day to talk about all the stuff we don't talk about the rest of the week. what say you about miscellaneous?

over the weekend of was far away from home, in my usual routine, visiting my mom. she's more than half way through her 91st year and had quite the medical emergency. the laptop traveled with me, however, there was no time to employ it. thus, no silly saturday or solitude sunday. mom was much better than i expected her to be after her episode. it was such a relief.  my sister and brother-in-law live near her and they took care of her throughout three trips to the ER and a week in a hospital out of town. they made it possible for me to come when i could by taking care of our mom.  i am home again but will be back to tennessee soon.

2 comments:

  1. So happy Mom is doing better and that you had the opportunity to visit this weekend!

    ReplyDelete