Wednesday, January 11, 2017

whimsical wednesday

it's national milk day for whimsical wednesday! we are enjoying milk in any form that appeals to us. you could have hot chocolate, ice cream, yogurt, sour cream, half and half, whipped cream or just a plain glass of milk! you could enjoy an old recipe using milk or try a new recipe using milk. enjoy!

my national milk day celebration was highlighted by a mug of delicious hot chocolate. my friend and fellow whimzee, kathy, gave me starbucks hot chocolate for christmas. i have been saving it for just the right moment. today was the right moment. starbucks hot chocolate mix was added to hot milk and topped with whipped cream; in one of my favorite mugs, a full barreled light blue eeyore mug with a hefty handle. from first sip, which was awesome, to the last, my national milk day celebration for whimsical wednesday was a treat to behold.  aaahhhhhh........

No comments:

Post a Comment