Wednesday, August 6, 2014

whimsical wednesday

it's national wiggle your toes day for whimsical wednesday.  it's also national root beer float day.  wiggle your toes with a twist: wiggle them in a substance; mud, sand, water, rice, mashed potatoes!  and later, enjoy a root beer float.

my toe wiggling experience was most pleasant.  into a large tub filled with hot water, i rested my feet. over my toes i poured epsom salts and began to wiggle.  the wiggling toes melted and mixed the salts into the water. there was a solid chunk of salts in the bag so that went into the tub, under my toes. it was fun to break up the chunk of salts with my toes.  it tickled too. after the salts were dissolved, i began to wiggle my toes again the side of the plastic tub.  that also tickled as the vibrations from the movement of my toes again the plastic were distinct.  the squeaky sound was neat too.  similar to a deep bullfrog ribbit.  a reader commented that wiggling toes before bed can bring sounder sleep so i have been wiggling my toes at night. make toe wiggling a nightly ritual!  there's neither root or float here in the house and i'm not inclined to leave to get any so it's doubtful if i'll be celebrating root beer float day.  and that's ok as toe wiggling was more than enough fun this whimsical wednesday!

how did you celebrate wiggling toes and root beer float day?


2 comments:

  1. I have toe exercises as part of pt routine. Does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wiggle your toes with exercise? that definitely counts!

    ReplyDelete