Tuesday, April 12, 2011

miscellaneous

i have just arrived at my destination post air flight!

seeing the clouds up close and personal brought to mind our whimsical wednesday activity of cloud watching and what could be found in what we observed.  there were whispy clouds that reminded me of gentle waves lapping the shoreline.  the thick, puffy clouds always look like one should be able to perch upon them.  that would certainly be something if it were possible.

what was really thrilling for me, as the plane approached the city and airport, was being familiar enough with the geography and landmarks that i could name all that passed under me!  although this isn't home i don't feel like a stranger.

because i'm in a completely different part of the country, it occurred to me that i should be able to spy license plates to add to the list we began in december.  i shall feel accomplished if i see even one new plate!

No comments:

Post a Comment