Monday, November 8, 2010

get ready....

this whimsical wednesday, enjoy at least one cup of tea.  make even a single cup an event.  select a blend that is truly enjoyed or try something new.  pour it into a lovely cup with a saucer.  use a cream pitcher and sugar bowl.  have scottish shortbead or other tasty treat with it.  put it all on a tray.  light a candle and play music.  if possible share tea with someone else.  even if tea is enjoyed alone and can only be for fifteen minutes in the day, relax and savor this interlude.  if tea isn't what you prefer, drink coffee! 

2 comments:

  1. HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't work on wednesday. I am home in the morning and then the Luna Troop is at the theater from 1:30 through the show at 8 pm. I believe I will have LOTS of tea. maybe in several of my lovely cups!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is more than excellent. looking forward to your account of whimsical wednesday's tea party!

    ReplyDelete